Call Landscape Gal Now: (612) 366-3477
Dee Ann Larson-owner, MNLA-CP (Minnesota nursery & landscape association-Certified Professional), MNLA Member, 1983 U of MN AAS Degree in Horticulture & Landscape Design, 2 time winner of MNLA Merit Award for Excellence in Landscape Design in 2000 and 2009.
Over 30 years of experience with the Design, Consultation & Installation of Residential new construction and renovation plus light Commercial projects. Solution based design approach to maximize opportunities for your project.
All types of plantings-new or renovation- trees, shrubs, perennials and annuals
Themed specialty gardens (Japanese, alpine, color harmony, healing & therapy, rain infiltration, fragrance, xeriscaping, cut flower, woodland, English cottage and many more)
- Water gardens, Ponds and Rain gardens
- Seasonal color for window boxes and pots
- Patios & Walkways- natural stone or paver
- Natural stone Outcroppings & Steps
- Retaining Walls- natural stone, boulder or manufactured block
- Grading and drainage solutions
- Outdoor Living spaces
- Fire pits
Our professional partners can provide the finishing touches such as outdoor Fireplaces, Pergolas, Cabanas, Fencing and trellises, Specialty Concrete, Sod, Irrigation, Decks and much more.